Just Another Joker Poem by Unic Cjonr
I am awake.
Are you dreaming.
I am dead.
Are you awake.
My wrists are cut.
My blood is wounded.
My veins are smacked.
I live in sorrow.
I see no dawn in tomorrow.
My eyes are on fire.
My tears are in flames.
I do not beg your forgiveness.
I will not pray for mercy.
My demons are calling.
I take the blame.
The secrets which ash my soul black.
Will never sentence for a breath.
Stories shall not be told.
Not by my mouth.
Nor from the split in my tongue.
I will breakdown my guilt.
The day my bones rest in a grave.
Dug by the ace of spades.
Inside the bed of the dead.
Without a tomb.
Without a stone.
Just another joker.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Another Joker by Unic Cjonr )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(01 January 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Easter Eggley, John Hegley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost