Just Another Joker
I am awake.
Are you dreaming.
I am dead.
Are you awake.
My wrists are cut.
My blood is wounded.
My veins are smacked.
I live in sorrow.
I see no dawn in tomorrow.
My eyes are on fire.
My tears are in flames.
I do not beg your forgiveness.
I will not pray for mercy.
My demons are calling.
I take the blame.
The secrets which ash my soul black.
Will never sentence for a breath.
Stories shall not be told.
Not by my mouth.
Nor from the split in my tongue.
I will breakdown my guilt.
The day my bones rest in a grave.
Dug by the ace of spades.
Inside the bed of the dead.
Without a tomb.
Without a stone.
Just another joker.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Another Joker by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava
- Oh, You, Fancies, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Little Song About The Foot, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song About Night Moscow, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Tin Soldier Of My Son, Bulat Okudzhava