Just Another Joker
I am awake.
Are you dreaming.
I am dead.
Are you awake.
My wrists are cut.
My blood is wounded.
My veins are smacked.
I live in sorrow.
I see no dawn in tomorrow.
My eyes are on fire.
My tears are in flames.
I do not beg your forgiveness.
I will not pray for mercy.
My demons are calling.
I take the blame.
The secrets which ash my soul black.
Will never sentence for a breath.
Stories shall not be told.
Not by my mouth.
Nor from the split in my tongue.
I will breakdown my guilt.
The day my bones rest in a grave.
Dug by the ace of spades.
Inside the bed of the dead.
Without a tomb.
Without a stone.
Just another joker.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Another Joker by Unic Cjonr )
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Just few minutes., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)