Just Another Joker
I am awake.
Are you dreaming.
I am dead.
Are you awake.
My wrists are cut.
My blood is wounded.
My veins are smacked.
I live in sorrow.
I see no dawn in tomorrow.
My eyes are on fire.
My tears are in flames.
I do not beg your forgiveness.
I will not pray for mercy.
My demons are calling.
I take the blame.
The secrets which ash my soul black.
Will never sentence for a breath.
Stories shall not be told.
Not by my mouth.
Nor from the split in my tongue.
I will breakdown my guilt.
The day my bones rest in a grave.
Dug by the ace of spades.
Inside the bed of the dead.
Without a tomb.
Without a stone.
Just another joker.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Another Joker by Unic Cjonr )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz