Something shining so deep and bright
What was this standing in my sight?
Was this the person I once saw?
That’s impossible surely it’s a door
What’s going on this can’t be right
Something’s wrong must be my site
No it isn’t oh my god it’s true
That’s impossible your just you
What happened was I so naive
Could my eyes be deceiving me?
No they were not even for a minute
I just judged you for what I seen it
For now I’m sorry truly I am
Guess that’s what happens when you act like a clown.
nicky joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (judging someone by nicky joyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher