Thank you for being so endearing
Thank you for the time you have given
Thank you for sharing some laughs
Thank you, you are top class
Thank you is not a strong enough word
Thank you just doesn’t seem to heard
Thank you from the bottom of the sea
Thank you is the only way I see
Thank you for bringing me to light
Thank you, you know who you are right
Thank you for taking that stand
Thank you for standing out in the crowd
Thank you for swapping drink for health
Thank you and for that I’m proud.
nicky joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by nicky joyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler