I have become so jaded about religon
based on the judgements you have made of me
You called me a sinner, but somehow
You won't forgive me
You won't even acknowledge me when you see me
but, close mutual friends tell me you sin just as badly
How dare you look at me with disgust in your eyes
Because of you, I embrace my sins ever so lovingly
I know I am human, thus, I come with many faults
I accept what I do wrong, and what I do right
Please don't tell me I am doomed to go to hell
Who knows what is out there? We may all just burn in hell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Judgement Day by Shiloh Shelton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels