Joy, Happiness & Love
Joy is a blessing we experience in our lifetime
Because it flows from our Father within and above.
Happiness is the feeling we possess in our soul
As we succeed in life by compassion, trust and love.
Christ’s suffering, death, burial and resurrection
Opened the door for us to enter into heaven.
Somehow someway I’ve felt God inside me
From the time I was saved at the age of eleven.
There is a way to rejoice no matter your misjudgments
Just focus on Jesus, not your situation.
Consider all and recall Christ has provided for you
God’s prophet of love, life, faith and salvation.
The path to happiness depends on honesty
Morals, faith, trust and our commitment to solve.
Every problem in life we must pray to God
For His wisdom to overcome, endure and resolve.
Tom's 622 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy, Happiness & Love by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second
- Princess Sakura (Regional Japan), Ronald Chapman
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI