Joy, Happiness & Love
Joy is a blessing we experience in our lifetime
Because it flows from our Father within and above.
Happiness is the feeling we possess in our soul
As we succeed in life by compassion, trust and love.
Christ’s suffering, death, burial and resurrection
Opened the door for us to enter into heaven.
Somehow someway I’ve felt God inside me
From the time I was saved at the age of eleven.
There is a way to rejoice no matter your misjudgments
Just focus on Jesus, not your situation.
Consider all and recall Christ has provided for you
God’s prophet of love, life, faith and salvation.
The path to happiness depends on honesty
Morals, faith, trust and our commitment to solve.
Every problem in life we must pray to God
For His wisdom to overcome, endure and resolve.
Tom's 622 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy, Happiness & Love by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI