Joy, Happiness & Love
Joy is a blessing we experience in our lifetime
Because it flows from our Father within and above.
Happiness is the feeling we possess in our soul
As we succeed in life by compassion, trust and love.
Christ’s suffering, death, burial and resurrection
Opened the door for us to enter into heaven.
Somehow someway I’ve felt God inside me
From the time I was saved at the age of eleven.
There is a way to rejoice no matter your misjudgments
Just focus on Jesus, not your situation.
Consider all and recall Christ has provided for you
God’s prophet of love, life, faith and salvation.
The path to happiness depends on honesty
Morals, faith, trust and our commitment to solve.
Every problem in life we must pray to God
For His wisdom to overcome, endure and resolve.
Tom's 622 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy, Happiness & Love by Tom Zart )
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
- In my own idea, gajanan mishra
- Sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- It's on Sale, Doug Jones
- I Sang, Vera Sidhwa
- Something Just Touched Me, Stephen Warren Williams
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)