Joy, Happiness & Love
Joy is a blessing we experience in our lifetime
Because it flows from our Father within and above.
Happiness is the feeling we possess in our soul
As we succeed in life by compassion, trust and love.
Christ’s suffering, death, burial and resurrection
Opened the door for us to enter into heaven.
Somehow someway I’ve felt God inside me
From the time I was saved at the age of eleven.
There is a way to rejoice no matter your misjudgments
Just focus on Jesus, not your situation.
Consider all and recall Christ has provided for you
God’s prophet of love, life, faith and salvation.
The path to happiness depends on honesty
Morals, faith, trust and our commitment to solve.
Every problem in life we must pray to God
For His wisdom to overcome, endure and resolve.
Tom's 622 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy, Happiness & Love by Tom Zart )
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
- If it wasn't for country music, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)