Joy, Happiness & Love
Joy is a blessing we experience in our lifetime
Because it flows from our Father within and above.
Happiness is the feeling we possess in our soul
As we succeed in life by compassion, trust and love.
Christ’s suffering, death, burial and resurrection
Opened the door for us to enter into heaven.
Somehow someway I’ve felt God inside me
From the time I was saved at the age of eleven.
There is a way to rejoice no matter your misjudgments
Just focus on Jesus, not your situation.
Consider all and recall Christ has provided for you
God’s prophet of love, life, faith and salvation.
The path to happiness depends on honesty
Morals, faith, trust and our commitment to solve.
Every problem in life we must pray to God
For His wisdom to overcome, endure and resolve.
Tom's 622 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy, Happiness & Love by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Today I Am Grateful, Liilia Talts Morrison
- When love seemed extra special, Mark Heathcote
- Hand To Hold, Kelly Zion
- Can't Win, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Free Samples, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)