JOURNEY OF LOVE
Despite the interminable distance, in a brumous and sunny path
Under a mysterious & transparent condition, alone in his way
He started his journey
He spent sleepless night in desire of meeting his destiny
somewhere in the way of his journey
Sometimes the pouring dropp of hopes
where blown away by the blustery winds of despair
And sometimes the violently rushing stream of disrupts drown him
Breathe of zest sail him athwart
Halt came in his journey
he gifted what he has
some misused it & some preserved it
he again started his illimitable journey
with his pals-faith & trust
in the search of new halt
And like this
THE JOURNEY OF LOVE CONTINUES...........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JOURNEY OF LOVE by SHANTANU MUKHERJEE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass