Christina J. Williams
Jessica rides on her horse, Rocky, as they gallop to the Lord's house.
She loved horses and will now have her very own horse to gallop and play on in Heaven
Jessica will watch over her brother and best friend, Travis, as he goes through the journey of life.
Being his rock.
By making sure he does not fall of the horse completely.
Christina J. Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jessica Rekos by Christina J. Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Friday Night Fights, Ronald Wallace
- 'You Can't Write a Poem About McDonald's', Ronald Wallace
- King of Pop, Rohit Sapra
- Scamp, Phil Soar
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace