Christina J. Williams
Jessica rides on her horse, Rocky, as they gallop to the Lord's house.
She loved horses and will now have her very own horse to gallop and play on in Heaven
Jessica will watch over her brother and best friend, Travis, as he goes through the journey of life.
Being his rock.
By making sure he does not fall of the horse completely.
Christina J. Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jessica Rekos by Christina J. Williams )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- May I be allowed, gajanan mishra
- The Green Days, Nhuan LeXuan
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal