You're on the first place of my list.
It's impossible me to resist.
In this world that has turned into farm,
You possess the almightiest charm.
There's nothing I can really do,
Cause I'm thinking only of you,
And I'm spinning like a satellite,
And I'm loosing áll of my spite.
There is something I don’t want you hear,
So I’ll whisper it to the deaf ear.
When I see you I'm melting like jelly –
You’re the man with the sexiest belly.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jelly Belly by Tanya Ivanova )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second