It's The End
DO what you want to I don't care anymore;
How you treated me with broken promises;
I rather be alone than with you
I've tried way to many times before.
Although your so tempting and I melt inside;
Your heart is as cold as ice it is.
And my love is strong and true that's no lie.
Go now and leave me alone and for good;
I'm tired of trying over and over again;
Our love was never meant to be;
Now can't you simply understand its the end.
Suelynn Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's The End by Suelynn Walters )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak