It's The End
DO what you want to I don't care anymore;
How you treated me with broken promises;
I rather be alone than with you
I've tried way to many times before.
Although your so tempting and I melt inside;
Your heart is as cold as ice it is.
And my love is strong and true that's no lie.
Go now and leave me alone and for good;
I'm tired of trying over and over again;
Our love was never meant to be;
Now can't you simply understand its the end.
Suelynn Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's The End by Suelynn Walters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak