Alon Calinao Dy
It's All About Money
Money is a thing
And I make for a living.
Some people agree,
Money is the root of all evil-
A coin by the devil,
But not for me.
Money is important,
I could eat foods I want;
Gives my loved ones smile
Even for a while.
And yes, what a shame!
People put all the blame
That makes them lucky.
Though money can't buy happiness,
I need it in times of sickness.
We all want to be fit.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It's All About Money by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar