Alon Calinao Dy
It's All About Money
Money is a thing
And I make for a living.
Some people agree,
Money is the root of all evil-
A coin by the devil,
But not for me.
Money is important,
I could eat foods I want;
Gives my loved ones smile
Even for a while.
And yes, what a shame!
People put all the blame
That makes them lucky.
Though money can't buy happiness,
I need it in times of sickness.
We all want to be fit.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It's All About Money by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer