Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
It's a day
and it has the heart
of all the poems ever written
of all the words of love ever spoken
of all the colours ever spilled on earth
to paint the time
and it has the hands
of all embraces missed in the past
of all the lifelines searching for their palms
of all the warmth ever cast on earth
to deliver life
and it's got a piece of heaven in it
a sunrise in innocence purified glow
that the heart and hands will always know
Miroslava Odalovic's Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.