It Makes Me Sick
It crushes me to see it I try to keep a smile
Even though it doesn't even last a while knowing I will never Have you the thought makes me sick each wakeing moment when you leave I'm watching the clock tick
Idk why the pain seems to subside when I get a blade an start to slit my wrist.
I'm sick of it, be okay for you when I'm really not, trying to be happy even though its asking a lot
I'm done I'm sick of everytime I see you my heart does a flop an flip.
I wish you two the best
Even though it really really makes me sick.
Bleeding Willow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Makes Me Sick by Bleeding Willow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh