It All Starts Here <3.
The choices you make today
Will effect you tomorrow.
Never let your past determine
God has a plan
For your life,
But now it's time
For you to do
It is time
To make a difference,
God will not,
And can not
Make this decision for you,
It All Starts Here.
Macy Dvirnak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
you see, if you think you can get to heaven by being 'good enough', you are piteously mistaken. god doesn't role that way. he doesn't look at you and say, 'I hereby decree, because so and so did these marvelous deeds, I grant them entrance to my holy city, and I also give them life forevermore.' God also does not look at you and say, 'I hereby decree that so and so shall go to hell because they have done all these disgusting deeds.' NO!
GOD LOOKS AT A PERSON AND SAYS, ' THIS PERSON HAS DISOBEYED MY CAMMANDS, AND DESERVES ETERNAL DAMNATION,
THIS PERSON, ON THIS DATE, ACCEPTED ME AS SAVIOR AND AS LORD, AND HAS CHOSEN TO FOLLOW ME, AND TO SERVE ME. THIS PERSON WAS GUILTY BEFORE ME, BUT STANDS BLAMELESS NOW, BECUASE MY SACRIFICE HAS COVERED THIER SIN, AND THEY ARE A NEW CREATION, IN ME. I THERFORE GRAT THEM ENTRANCE TO MY HOLY CITY, AND LIFE FOREVER MORE. WELL DONE, MY GOOD, AND FAITHFUL SERVANT, WELL DONE.
So, what do YOU choose?
I choose to allow God to intervene, to turn sadness to joy, and my pain to victory.
Comments about this poem (It All Starts Here <3. by Macy Dvirnak )
- Sensible Solution, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A TEASPOON SMILE, ANKIT DEDHA
- Learning Human Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Felicia Dorothea Hemans
(25 September 1793 – 16 May 1835)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)