Half the size of the golf balls,
Folded, holding something usual,
When I touch the corners of petals,
He catches my finger to show his love.
No baby is born with open fists,
As if carrying the gifts from God’s shelves,
They may have the seeds of various sorts,
The DONOR recycles what He receives day and night.
A few remove the evil seeds from the God,
And plant the good seeds to germinate,
A few throw the seeds as they are given,
disperse the acts of good and evil as per instruction.
We are born with the pre recorded GPS,
Where and how to go, a few may crawl and the rest may fly.
The yellow sunshine from the God’s eye,
May lighten up the heavily clouded hearts.
Let us sow, reap and send back the tax returns,
Let us have the happiness to carry forward,
Let us have the smile to stamp every page of our life,
This life belongs to us; wear the armor of self respect.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (invisible future.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well; well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns