Half the size of the golf balls,
Folded, holding something usual,
When I touch the corners of petals,
He catches my finger to show his love.
No baby is born with open fists,
As if carrying the gifts from God’s shelves,
They may have the seeds of various sorts,
The DONOR recycles what He receives day and night.
A few remove the evil seeds from the God,
And plant the good seeds to germinate,
A few throw the seeds as they are given,
disperse the acts of good and evil as per instruction.
We are born with the pre recorded GPS,
Where and how to go, a few may crawl and the rest may fly.
The yellow sunshine from the God’s eye,
May lighten up the heavily clouded hearts.
Let us sow, reap and send back the tax returns,
Let us have the happiness to carry forward,
Let us have the smile to stamp every page of our life,
This life belongs to us; wear the armor of self respect.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (invisible future.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor
- Psalm 096, Forrest Hainline
- Slaves To Appearances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Changes Can Be Painful, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Rain Affects Incident Light, mary douglas
- Maypole Dancing Dulcet As Spring, mary douglas
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second