Quiet, brief, plesant, event,
Hectic, week, taxing,
Compose, poem, time, spent,
Effort, worth, rewarding
I had a quiet, but all too brief moment, pleasant event.
But I had a hectic week that was too taxing.
It was worth the effort, and also very rewarding.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I bascially took a personal experience and composed a poem.
I used linking words to accomphlish my purpose: a rewarding experience.
During the second Interlude poem: I decided to finally write a poem
using the linking words, plus supplying any extra useful words.
Wheather you are alone, or with a group you might try 'form poems
as a pleasant interlude during a hectic week!
Comments about this poem (Interlude by Roxanne Dubarry )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love struck, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Cursed blood, Andytics mufc
- The Errand Boy, Tony Adah
- BETCHE THE GLAMOROUS ONE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- In this dark dynamic forest, Aftab Alam
- I Mean Thanks, TheSilent Loudness
- Off the Golden Cliff, TheSilent Loudness
- rgerhrthrtj, hthrth fdghfh
- Mera Hindustaan Ho..., saloni yadav
- Standing On A Bridge For No Good Reason..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR