Tomorrow I choose before today.
That is my wishes.
But the reasons.
Why I sometimes have to pray.
Thunderous lightning lit the darken skies.
I am being flashed.
By dying and by the time.
I will beformatted.
Deep black clouds drift around my mind.
What is the worth in worth if nothing becomes something.
I do not play your games.
I will never take the blame.
Where I walk.
Angel refuse to cry.
My demons refuse to talk.
Love is the emotion I never felt.
Broken I am not.
The cards to life was dealt.
I never expected a spade.
I was cast a joker.
I rolled the dice.
Six to one side.
Sui I cide.
I have nothing more to hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside Death by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro