Tomorrow I choose before today.
That is my wishes.
But the reasons.
Why I sometimes have to pray.
Thunderous lightning lit the darken skies.
I am being flashed.
By dying and by the time.
I will beformatted.
Deep black clouds drift around my mind.
What is the worth in worth if nothing becomes something.
I do not play your games.
I will never take the blame.
Where I walk.
Angel refuse to cry.
My demons refuse to talk.
Love is the emotion I never felt.
Broken I am not.
The cards to life was dealt.
I never expected a spade.
I was cast a joker.
I rolled the dice.
Six to one side.
Sui I cide.
I have nothing more to hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside Death by Unic Cjonr )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd
- Yogi in the moon, Madrason writer
- Make a wish, daniel george
- Child, Samantha Cox
- Garden Ship, Leslie Philibert
- Empty, Samantha Cox