Tomorrow I choose before today.
That is my wishes.
But the reasons.
Why I sometimes have to pray.
Thunderous lightning lit the darken skies.
I am being flashed.
By dying and by the time.
I will beformatted.
Deep black clouds drift around my mind.
What is the worth in worth if nothing becomes something.
I do not play your games.
I will never take the blame.
Where I walk.
Angel refuse to cry.
My demons refuse to talk.
Love is the emotion I never felt.
Broken I am not.
The cards to life was dealt.
I never expected a spade.
I was cast a joker.
I rolled the dice.
Six to one side.
Sui I cide.
I have nothing more to hide.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside Death by Unic Cjonr )
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alone in February, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in March, James Anthony Creamer
- Marshmallow Bombs, James Anthony Creamer
- Under The Sea, James Anthony Creamer
- To Adapt, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)