With so many adequate men around.
Poor me! myself so inadequate I found.
My inadequacies so bulky and wide.
Searched nooks and corners to hide.
Lying down on floor was red old mat.
Unaware what lies beneath many sat.
Crept towards the mat where it lied.
My inadequacies I decided to hide.
Between the red old mat and the ground.
While hiding mine, theirs hidden I found.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inadequacies found by Md. Asadullah )
- Scenes From the Rain! ! ! ! ! ! ! !, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Here, Betsy Sholl
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
- Atukei, The Itesot Girl, maureen ceasar
- A Little Traveling Music, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1923 - 1998)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)