With so many adequate men around.
Poor me! myself so inadequate I found.
My inadequacies so bulky and wide.
Searched nooks and corners to hide.
Lying down on floor was red old mat.
Unaware what lies beneath many sat.
Crept towards the mat where it lied.
My inadequacies I decided to hide.
Between the red old mat and the ground.
While hiding mine, theirs hidden I found.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inadequacies found by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)