In The Vastness Of Nature
One never is short of things on which to write
Like butterflies flitting in the bright sunlight
Or the pleasant aroma of the blossoming trees
That wafts in the air of the freshening breeze.
In the vastness of Nature i do seem quite small
Like a wee grain of sand to a massive football
And the wonders of Nature are a magical thing
And the praises of Nature i feel happy to sing.
Us humans are part of Nature that's how it seems to me
And though many with what i have said may well not agree
On our very existence Nature has the say
And our remains in her bosom are destined to lay.
The one true immortal she lives on in time
So often has Nature inspired me to rhyme
To her vast distant oceans her great rivers flow
Yet so little of her ways i do seem to know.
I do my best to describe the great beauty i see
The wonders of Nature that are all around me
And the beauty of Nature never ceases to inspire
And of singing her praises could one ever tire?
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Vastness Of Nature by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar