Emmanuel George Cefai
In the deep freeze lay beauty decked with roses.
In the deep freeze lay beauty decked with
in icicles the first warmth of life rose and
in throbbing leaves of life the frost made every
life-throb shorter, shorter, shorter
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the deep freeze lay beauty decked with roses. by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu