cheung shun sang
In Default Of
Stern reprimands are uncles to say for china mouths.
China would being force to say uncles and then fall.
In default of laws are china tyrants’ hearts.
Entire ways in depth are china loves with stunts. They are nasty nice.
Going into details all are china hegemony ways.
Only hopes for crossing hearts are yes and agree to officers’ careerism also kowtow well to typical tyranny.
Strain related are moods that got going into tyrants putting traps. China now may need to damn.
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Default Of by cheung shun sang )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)