cheung shun sang
In Default Of
Stern reprimands are uncles to say for china mouths.
China would being force to say uncles and then fall.
In default of laws are china tyrants’ hearts.
Entire ways in depth are china loves with stunts. They are nasty nice.
Going into details all are china hegemony ways.
Only hopes for crossing hearts are yes and agree to officers’ careerism also kowtow well to typical tyranny.
Strain related are moods that got going into tyrants putting traps. China now may need to damn.
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Default Of by cheung shun sang )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)