cheung shun sang
In Default Of
Stern reprimands are uncles to say for china mouths.
China would being force to say uncles and then fall.
In default of laws are china tyrants’ hearts.
Entire ways in depth are china loves with stunts. They are nasty nice.
Going into details all are china hegemony ways.
Only hopes for crossing hearts are yes and agree to officers’ careerism also kowtow well to typical tyranny.
Strain related are moods that got going into tyrants putting traps. China now may need to damn.
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Default Of by cheung shun sang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro