If Evil Was A Colour
If evil was a colour
what colour would it be?
Would it be the colour
of a red sea.
Or would it be yellow,
of the sun and stars?
Because evil somtimes seems,
like an alien from mars.
Would it be a dark colour,
Something like black or grey?
Sometimes the darkness in peoples hearts,
is somthing like a ray.
Could it be a blue,
Deep and dark it is?
Because evil is just sadness,
Freed in anger like a fizz.
Evil has no colour,
Not black, blue nor red.
The only thing that evil is,
Is something full of dread.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
What colour SHOULD evil be?
Comments about this poem (If Evil Was A Colour by Joshua Allen )
- Kind Santa, lee fones
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
- blow up doll, lee fones
- Please Mommy, Stephen Morris Jr
- Bruce Lee, A Star Sinked in the Sea of Art, Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- rude book, lee fones
- To Rise Again, Tom Zart
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)