If Evil Was A Colour
If evil was a colour
what colour would it be?
Would it be the colour
of a red sea.
Or would it be yellow,
of the sun and stars?
Because evil somtimes seems,
like an alien from mars.
Would it be a dark colour,
Something like black or grey?
Sometimes the darkness in peoples hearts,
is somthing like a ray.
Could it be a blue,
Deep and dark it is?
Because evil is just sadness,
Freed in anger like a fizz.
Evil has no colour,
Not black, blue nor red.
The only thing that evil is,
Is something full of dread.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
What colour SHOULD evil be?
Comments about this poem (If Evil Was A Colour by Joshua Allen )
- My Son Ali, kassem oude
- Hit Music, Michael McParland
- Mind, Soul and Spirit, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Drivers lessons, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I love you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- love, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
- On my shoulder, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Out of the mouth of babies., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Chand Khoya He Badlo Mein, Hwa Khamoshi .., Yashvardhan Goel
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)