if but a small world we live a lifetime of bliss
Life would be truely worth living
If you trust yourself when all and sundry doubt,
He who doubt you
Would later trust in you
If you can wait and not tired of waiting,
What you are expecting not
would actually meet up with you.
If you are determined and not make determination your aim,
You will succumb not to their temptation
If the sabre is not meant for you,
Then how on earth can it be fashioned against you? ? ?
If you are sure of yourself
Confidential about the inner layer,
Not steeped of any waddle........
succes! succes! ! succes! ! !
Is flying across your way
If you are summoned to
To talk in the public
And you don't have the gift of gab
Or the passion for it
am sorry you would have to wade
In the river of shaame
Have trust in yourself
Aand dont be steeped of any gaoer
Believe in yourself
Because a quip is ready for any obstacle...
And which is more
You will suceed one day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (if by animashaun ayomide )
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)