Surely, My Time Will Come
when seeing the stars on the television,
that is when i turned my vision to a mission
and my heart open like an enclosure
in the heart of an ocean.
I hear them
yes i heard the guys fighting for my autograph
and the girls dieing for my photographs.
With a sarcaitical laugh,
i scale it all on a graph.
Truely, its all yet to happen
but i am determined like a raven.
I fight for my half,
and win on theire behalf.
If truely the oceaan flows,
and the summer is alwys warm
withe the winter so cold
then no doubt
my time will come
animashaun ayomide's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Surely, My Time Will Come by animashaun ayomide )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav