I Your Hypocritical Appliance
I've nowhere left to go inside.
No such place to hide.
I'm putting full - stops on.
Well you've got me wearing
some, most of the time.
I want to stop!
Got to slow down the chain of thought,
(that I got.)
The heaviness or nothingness.
Human aware that you be fare.
To everything = not so.
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Your Hypocritical Appliance by GRANT FRASER )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)