I Your Hypocritical Appliance
I've nowhere left to go inside.
No such place to hide.
I'm putting full - stops on.
Well you've got me wearing
some, most of the time.
I want to stop!
Got to slow down the chain of thought,
(that I got.)
The heaviness or nothingness.
Human aware that you be fare.
To everything = not so.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Your Hypocritical Appliance by GRANT FRASER )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou