Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted?
Do people really like me? Or am I just a disappointment?
Now I feel so stupid, to think people actually like me.
It's funny; I feel the same vibe from my own family.
I know I'm right, I can tell because they only use me.
Abuse their positions, accuse me, and then refuse me.
Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living?
It's like hell, or maybe worse.
But however, I'm living through a curse.
And my mind is the witch, that won't go away.
Constant harassment that claims its stay.
She moved in and made her place.
Despite the fact that I needed that space.
Sometimes I wonder, does anyone care?
Even at times when someone's there.
Are they even listening? Hearing me talk?
Or am I just a joke for you to mock?
Nice, I knew it, this was all a game.
This time, I know who's to blame.
It's the ones with all the problems and made me the solution.
Then Came my turn, and scattered like pollution.
Then gets mad when I say I don't care.
Oh well, I guess, Life isn't fair.
Triauna Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Triauna Hall )
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)