Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted?
Do people really like me? Or am I just a disappointment?
Now I feel so stupid, to think people actually like me.
It's funny; I feel the same vibe from my own family.
I know I'm right, I can tell because they only use me.
Abuse their positions, accuse me, and then refuse me.
Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living?
It's like hell, or maybe worse.
But however, I'm living through a curse.
And my mind is the witch, that won't go away.
Constant harassment that claims its stay.
She moved in and made her place.
Despite the fact that I needed that space.
Sometimes I wonder, does anyone care?
Even at times when someone's there.
Are they even listening? Hearing me talk?
Or am I just a joke for you to mock?
Nice, I knew it, this was all a game.
This time, I know who's to blame.
It's the ones with all the problems and made me the solution.
Then Came my turn, and scattered like pollution.
Then gets mad when I say I don't care.
Oh well, I guess, Life isn't fair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Triauna Hall )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Advice, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Out Of Hearing Distance, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mirage, The Princess is
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Let Me Love You with All my Soul, Hebert Logerie
- Don Navigator Metamorphosis, Tosin Abegunde
- Almost Gone..., Leonard Champlin
- Who are you, ms. carrot
- More love...sort of., Leonard Champlin
- All Who Remain, John F. McCullagh