Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted?
Do people really like me? Or am I just a disappointment?
Now I feel so stupid, to think people actually like me.
It's funny; I feel the same vibe from my own family.
I know I'm right, I can tell because they only use me.
Abuse their positions, accuse me, and then refuse me.
Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living?
It's like hell, or maybe worse.
But however, I'm living through a curse.
And my mind is the witch, that won't go away.
Constant harassment that claims its stay.
She moved in and made her place.
Despite the fact that I needed that space.
Sometimes I wonder, does anyone care?
Even at times when someone's there.
Are they even listening? Hearing me talk?
Or am I just a joke for you to mock?
Nice, I knew it, this was all a game.
This time, I know who's to blame.
It's the ones with all the problems and made me the solution.
Then Came my turn, and scattered like pollution.
Then gets mad when I say I don't care.
Oh well, I guess, Life isn't fair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Triauna Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I May Be The Culprit?, Geetha Jayakumar
- Internal Inferno, Nalini Chaturvedi
- A Prayer to Start my Day, Seema Chowdhury
- We Need Your Miracle God, Seema Chowdhury
- It Is War, Naveed Akram
- Get Your Story Out, Seema Chowdhury
- When I Stood In The Emerald Rain, mary douglas
- My Thoughts Dragged Me Into The Courtroom!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Speak To Your Dream, Seema Chowdhury
- Running towards, gajanan mishra