Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted?
Do people really like me? Or am I just a disappointment?
Now I feel so stupid, to think people actually like me.
It's funny; I feel the same vibe from my own family.
I know I'm right, I can tell because they only use me.
Abuse their positions, accuse me, and then refuse me.
Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living?
It's like hell, or maybe worse.
But however, I'm living through a curse.
And my mind is the witch, that won't go away.
Constant harassment that claims its stay.
She moved in and made her place.
Despite the fact that I needed that space.
Sometimes I wonder, does anyone care?
Even at times when someone's there.
Are they even listening? Hearing me talk?
Or am I just a joke for you to mock?
Nice, I knew it, this was all a game.
This time, I know who's to blame.
It's the ones with all the problems and made me the solution.
Then Came my turn, and scattered like pollution.
Then gets mad when I say I don't care.
Oh well, I guess, Life isn't fair.
Triauna Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Triauna Hall )
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)