Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted?
Do people really like me? Or am I just a disappointment?
Now I feel so stupid, to think people actually like me.
It's funny; I feel the same vibe from my own family.
I know I'm right, I can tell because they only use me.
Abuse their positions, accuse me, and then refuse me.
Sometimes I wonder, is life worth living?
It's like hell, or maybe worse.
But however, I'm living through a curse.
And my mind is the witch, that won't go away.
Constant harassment that claims its stay.
She moved in and made her place.
Despite the fact that I needed that space.
Sometimes I wonder, does anyone care?
Even at times when someone's there.
Are they even listening? Hearing me talk?
Or am I just a joke for you to mock?
Nice, I knew it, this was all a game.
This time, I know who's to blame.
It's the ones with all the problems and made me the solution.
Then Came my turn, and scattered like pollution.
Then gets mad when I say I don't care.
Oh well, I guess, Life isn't fair.
Triauna Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Triauna Hall )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(3rd April 19sixty)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Anonymous
Poem of the Day
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram
- Wash Out, Tina Chan
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams, Is It Poetry