I will never
I will never forget that cold haunted night where my thoughts controlled me.
I will never forget seeing demons dancing in the sky.
i will never forget seeing a lot of cold hearted humans walk around town.
I will never forget God talking behind my weak back with pure joyousness.
I will never forget freezing as sharp as stones while winter arrives.
I will never forget the deep grayish storm inside of me when the devil said goodbye.
I will never forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as God arrived.
I will never forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
I will never forget God as long as I live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never by Jessica renee )
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)