I will never
I will never forget that cold haunted night where my thoughts controlled me.
I will never forget seeing demons dancing in the sky.
i will never forget seeing a lot of cold hearted humans walk around town.
I will never forget God talking behind my weak back with pure joyousness.
I will never forget freezing as sharp as stones while winter arrives.
I will never forget the deep grayish storm inside of me when the devil said goodbye.
I will never forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as God arrived.
I will never forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
I will never forget God as long as I live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never by Jessica renee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender