I will never
I will never forget that cold haunted night where my thoughts controlled me.
I will never forget seeing demons dancing in the sky.
i will never forget seeing a lot of cold hearted humans walk around town.
I will never forget God talking behind my weak back with pure joyousness.
I will never forget freezing as sharp as stones while winter arrives.
I will never forget the deep grayish storm inside of me when the devil said goodbye.
I will never forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as God arrived.
I will never forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
I will never forget God as long as I live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never by Jessica renee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan