I will never
I will never forget that cold haunted night where my thoughts controlled me.
I will never forget seeing demons dancing in the sky.
i will never forget seeing a lot of cold hearted humans walk around town.
I will never forget God talking behind my weak back with pure joyousness.
I will never forget freezing as sharp as stones while winter arrives.
I will never forget the deep grayish storm inside of me when the devil said goodbye.
I will never forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as God arrived.
I will never forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
I will never forget God as long as I live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never by Jessica renee )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Lucy Gray, or Solitude, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Well-Worn Story, Dorothy Parker
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Sweet Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- Undercurrent, Asma Riaz Khan
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..