Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
'I Was The Stronger'
I was the
I let fear rule
I sat on a
move by it.
With no reasons
As the stonger,
every fear that
Yeah with no
I sat on
my boldness and
invested more life
Since I wouldn't
call to nobody.
Yeah I was alone,
and what was in
me I wouldn't
But I knew,
I was the stronger.
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('I Was The Stronger' by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable