I want to talk junk
Let me talk junk. I fee like it.
I do hope nobody else is affected in any way..
skip it if it's too long or too inane.Do it your way
Tentative at dawn, and emphatic by noon
Reflective in the afternoon by threat of dusk
The Sun retires peacefully knowing fully well
It will be born again after a good night's rest.
In its progression through temporal channels
Can the soul be immune to such Cosmic rules
True in any frame of reference?
Can births and rebirths be manifestations
Of the quintessence of Nature?
A compulsive need to permute and combine
An inexorable urge to create and destroy
Till PERFECTION is born?
a formless universe peopled by
packets of pulsating light
ingrained at birth with
ecstasies of union, bliss of love,
evocable any time, anywhere at will.
Purest bliss would be reserved
as sachets of blissful frequencies
to be infused as rewards
in grades like A, B, C or D
to Packets that programmed themselves
To highest levels of sublime creativity.
One need not be a Picasso to sketch something
Quality is not the essence of creation.
Create to float in the orgiastic ecstasy
That creation alone can bring
Through flaming impulses to create SOMETHING
That never existed anywhere before
Till your essence conceived and molded it
To leave something NEW in the world.
I can visualise this formless world
Where I see impurities nurtured with care
Sorrow, dejection, hatred and anger
are some of their ilk I seem to discern.
They freely permeate that Ideal world
The Packets collide with them
much more often than not..
They are bombarded on the Packets
to test their discernment's worth.
Impurities are a must in that Perfect World
they only can make the Packets appreciate
And thank the process
that isolated them out of their entire system.
Some Packets somehow mutate to matter
sucking in hordes of impurity
That's what in the Ideal word
Get quarantined and annihilated
To prohibit any further mutation of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I want to talk junk by JIBAN GOSWAMI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- I Love You Kira, Michael P. McParland
- And Again I Made Love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Nightmare of the American, Dorsey Baker
- Q&A format, gajanan mishra
- A Different New Year's Eve, Donal Mahoney
- Early To Bed, Michael P. McParland
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael P. McParland
- I Am Nobody......, Michael P. McParland
- Who to forgive., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Right Next To Me, Michael P. McParland