Buyunde Acura Sylivester
I Want To Cry
Below the bright moon,
Gotta a champagne flute,
Shaking the Teddy,
The moon pays witness,
Dancing in the liquid Teddy,
Each time I stamp the champagne,
On the table,
I see my shadow in colours,
It mimic my moves,
Like I sip, like it sip,
I take a gulp, it follows,
As the trees applause.
The earth nod,
Then my spirits raze,
In total agreement 'th me.
From the undercovers,
Of the above horizon,
Getting lower to kiss grounds,
And on the above,
Of the below plane grounds,
Getting higher to tease the stars,
I form the flesh,
Between the sandwich:
The up, sky and the low, grounds.
The heart'd be waving,
The soul's too weak,
And the spirit's too shaky;
A void in my chest,
A dome in my diaphragm,
And fire in my belly,
Who's to face the grave?
Somebody tell me,
Who's to be the past? ,
I? ... me? ... the late?
I gulp a mouthful of my drink,
Rising on my feet,
I smash the glass down,
Shaking in rage,
I spit a venom of words,
To the birds, ants, trees, etcetera!
'I'm asking, who'll die? '
Vernishing in the dense air,
I tumble without help,
I still dread, I'll die?
I want to cry.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want To Cry by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- Break Off From Your Sins II, Edward Kofi Louis
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma