I want to feel strong
With no one there to fight me.
I want to be happy
With no one there to ruin me.
I want to feel beautiful
Without looking in the mirror.
I want to be fearless
With nothing there to hold me back.
I want to be loved
To always have a shoulder.
I want to have hope
Without my fingers being crossed.
I want to tell the truth
Without making enemies.
But most of all
I want to stay true to myself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want by Poetry Love )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)