I've Got a New Word...
In my life, I've just got a new word called love,
It's very sweet as well as very hard to have.
I need to be very bold
as everyone says, 'it causes pain, and I should firmly hold '.
It may judge my soul
throwing it into a deep brunt,
yet I am ready to be a hurt.
You know, It's called love!
If it stays still and perfectly,
It will be my fate.
but if it goes away without a certainty,
It will make me worsened and unlucky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Got a New Word... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad