Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
I Talked To People In Gray
They were leaning on the wall
With legs slightly spread frowning brows
With hands crossed half open lips
They talked of the landlords
With clean white shirts and well pared nails
Shining black shoes sunglasses and words
I said something about homes
With neatly cut hair freshly shaven chins
Artificial teeth and the belts - they had belts
They said that I should move out
I never knew they came on behalf of death
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.