I'm sorry for everything i've done.
I'm sorry for not being the boy you wanted.
I'm sorry for not being your perfect child.
I'm sorry if i have not been a good daughter.
I'm sorry if you wish i was never born.
I'm sorry if you would wanna live your life without me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry by kayla wilson )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery