I’m sorry, I never told you my heart was so black.
I’m sorry, I never mentioned that I was just too impure.
I’m sorry, I never said “I don’t think I’m right for you.”
I’m sorry, I never asked you “Are you sure I’m the right one.”
..... Wait hold on, I told you all of this and I still love you, so I guess I’m not the one that should be sorry then, huh?
Sadistic Cupid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Sadistic Cupid )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov