I’m sorry, I never told you my heart was so black.
I’m sorry, I never mentioned that I was just too impure.
I’m sorry, I never said “I don’t think I’m right for you.”
I’m sorry, I never asked you “Are you sure I’m the right one.”
..... Wait hold on, I told you all of this and I still love you, so I guess I’m not the one that should be sorry then, huh?
Sadistic Cupid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Sadistic Cupid )
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman