Sadistic Cupid (Pennsylvania)
I’m sorry, I never told you my heart was so black.
I’m sorry, I never mentioned that I was just too impure.
I’m sorry, I never said “I don’t think I’m right for you.”
I’m sorry, I never asked you “Are you sure I’m the right one.”
..... Wait hold on, I told you all of this and I still love you, so I guess I’m not the one that should be sorry then, huh?
Poet Other Poems
- A Simple Dream
- All you had to do was try!
- bored as hell # 12
- cold parting
- Have you ever?
- How Big of a Threat does Love Pose?
- HYE Revisited
- hypocrite, or human nature
- I need a name for this one
- I to can haiku!
- I'd Rather Be Alone than to Try Again.
- I'm Sorry
- In Love, yet Tired of Waiting
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.