I'm So Sorry Mother
i'm so sorry for all the lies
that made you trust me,
all the truth that i didn't revealed.
I'm so sorry for all excuses
that made you mad,
all the problems i gave.
I'm so sorry for the hatred
that i showed and still
you loved me.
I'm so sorry for heartaches
that i gave, the headaches that
i gave, and still you smiles.
I'm so sorry for the tears
that you shed 'cause of me
and still you trust me.
I'm so sorry for trashing your image
with my friends, and tell them that you
don't love me.
I'm so sorry for leaving you
in the air with no one to hold on to
and still you call my name.
I'm so sorry for not obeying you
and still you hugged me so tight
and kissed me.
Mama im so sorry for all the thing I've done
I know that you're in heaven watching us
thank you for the love and life you gave me.
Mama I Love You So Much!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm So Sorry Mother by death seduction )
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns