I'm So Sorry Mother
i'm so sorry for all the lies
that made you trust me,
all the truth that i didn't revealed.
I'm so sorry for all excuses
that made you mad,
all the problems i gave.
I'm so sorry for the hatred
that i showed and still
you loved me.
I'm so sorry for heartaches
that i gave, the headaches that
i gave, and still you smiles.
I'm so sorry for the tears
that you shed 'cause of me
and still you trust me.
I'm so sorry for trashing your image
with my friends, and tell them that you
don't love me.
I'm so sorry for leaving you
in the air with no one to hold on to
and still you call my name.
I'm so sorry for not obeying you
and still you hugged me so tight
and kissed me.
Mama im so sorry for all the thing I've done
I know that you're in heaven watching us
thank you for the love and life you gave me.
Mama I Love You So Much!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm So Sorry Mother by death seduction )
- Picasso: Pentads, Frank Avon
- Picasso, Frank Avon
- A Dream, Steve Kittell
- Waiting on my time, Gypsy Pain
- Mohabbat kaamil ho gayi, Ahatisham Alam
- Single Dad, louis rams
- A Victim of Love?, Mr. Nobody
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)