I'm in a Wheelchair
I like the feel the wind on my face.
I love the warmth of another's embrace.
I want passionate kisses that take my breath away.
I want to make love that makes my body glisten.
I want someone to just hold me and listen.
Wow, my desires are the same as everyone else
even though I am in a wheelchair.
Lore Me34's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm in a Wheelchair by Lore Me34 )
- 'Samantha', Mpho Tsakata
- They do as they want, Nassy Fesharaki
- Oh, Dani, Mr. Spock
- The Day Will Come, Mitta Xinindlu
- Unrequited Love, Amber Carr
- Easy It Is To Forget, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
- You Sheep I Blame, Rocky Wolfbanger
- Additament Amour Apier, Louis Borgo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)