I'm in a Wheelchair
I like the feel the wind on my face.
I love the warmth of another's embrace.
I want passionate kisses that take my breath away.
I want to make love that makes my body glisten.
I want someone to just hold me and listen.
Wow, my desires are the same as everyone else
even though I am in a wheelchair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm in a Wheelchair by Lore Me34 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu