i'm dying but my love gains every time
FEELING SO ALONE...
IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE..!
MY SOUL IS CRYING...
HEART IS DYING, BUT IN SILENCE..!
LIFE SEEMS LIKE A 'DARK NIGHT...
DEATH IS WHAT, FOR I FIGHT..!
LAST BREATH IS WHAT, FOR I'M WAITING...
THIS IS WHAT, I'M ALWAYS DREAMING...BUT..!
STILL IT'S NOT COMMING...
MY HEART YOU ARE DYING...
STILL YOU LOVE HER LIKE NOTHING...
AND SHE IS NEGLECTING..!
OH! MY HEART..!
YOUR HEART BEAT IS STILL CRYING...
SHE IS NOT FINE..!
OH! MY SOUL..!
I KNOW YOU ARE DYING...
AND IT HAS BEEN SOO LONG TIME..!
AND I KNOW MY SOUL..
YOUR HOPE IS STILL ALIVE..!
AND THIS IS THE REASON...
MY LOVE GAINS EVERY TIME..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm dying but my love gains every time by rahat farooqi )
- Surya, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Three ceremonies, Aftab Alam
- A Flight, Amitava Sur
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)