i'm dying but my love gains every time
FEELING SO ALONE...
IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE..!
MY SOUL IS CRYING...
HEART IS DYING, BUT IN SILENCE..!
LIFE SEEMS LIKE A 'DARK NIGHT...
DEATH IS WHAT, FOR I FIGHT..!
LAST BREATH IS WHAT, FOR I'M WAITING...
THIS IS WHAT, I'M ALWAYS DREAMING...BUT..!
STILL IT'S NOT COMMING...
MY HEART YOU ARE DYING...
STILL YOU LOVE HER LIKE NOTHING...
AND SHE IS NEGLECTING..!
OH! MY HEART..!
YOUR HEART BEAT IS STILL CRYING...
SHE IS NOT FINE..!
OH! MY SOUL..!
I KNOW YOU ARE DYING...
AND IT HAS BEEN SOO LONG TIME..!
AND I KNOW MY SOUL..
YOUR HOPE IS STILL ALIVE..!
AND THIS IS THE REASON...
MY LOVE GAINS EVERY TIME..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm dying but my love gains every time by rahat farooqi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.