PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I know, you`ll cry....
You must cry when I die.
You`ll miss me harder than ever!
You can`t hide though you may try
your love for me, what you told never.
You don`t tell what you feel.
Then too you won`t be able
to show your tears above fears
as the feeble are never that able!
My ashes will reach the Disney land.
Will sing and dance with a kiddy band!
The Heaven is too far and too grand!
Will you come and see the sand?
Don`t cry a river
when this fear is over.
Don`t break my sound sleep.
I`ll wake up and then weep!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I know, you`ll cry.... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 September 1944)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Awaken Before Me, Lora Colon
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost