I know you... Do you know me?
If you know me, I know you
I maybe don't know that you know me
if you know what i know It's fine
if you dont know what i know,
i dont know what to tell you to make you know
if you don't know me
i dont want to know you
because what you know I don't care to know
what i know is that you dont know me
if i know you and know what you know
about what I will know later
then don't know because nobody knows what will be known in the future.
Aljazi .q8's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I know you... Do you know me? by Aljazi .q8 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1904 - 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.