Maria Luisa Taylor
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you once loved me
I hope some day you feel my pain
I hope your heart breaks jus like,
Pain running deep...deep down,
Into my soul.
I hope it hurts you.
I hope you get what you deserve.
I hope you find yourself
I hope you're happy now.
I hope you miss me.
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD by Maria Luisa Taylor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- North peaks, Dwitun Basumatary
- EVOKING IMAGES, Satish Verma
- Bewitched, Dwitun Basumatary
- Once More, Marites C. Cayetano
- Now it is my turn, gajanan mishra
- The Riches, Cee Bea
- Forgotten, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The courage to fight, Yisel Chong
- Segment replicates the Whole, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Monday After The Weekend, Ernest Elliot Daka