Maria Luisa Taylor
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you once loved me
I hope some day you feel my pain
I hope your heart breaks jus like,
Pain running deep...deep down,
Into my soul.
I hope it hurts you.
I hope you get what you deserve.
I hope you find yourself
I hope you're happy now.
I hope you miss me.
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI