I Hope You Know
I hope you know i love you
I hope you know i care
I hope you know the feelings i have
Will forever be there.
I hope you know i miss you
and that I want you back
I hope you know I'll do anything
just to get you back
I hope you know you are my world
and maybe you'll see my pain
I hope you know I'd wait for you
outside in the rain.
I wish I had you in my arms.
from now until forever.
I wish you could see the pain you caused
but you'll understand me, never
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope You Know by erin maher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Emerge into one, hasmukh amathalal
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra