I heard his heart
He I just wanted to run away from in my mind, but my heart just wouldn't allow me too.
I had some issues! ! ! because I became so sick of the game, so sick of others marketing bs! ! ! In my pass that I thought this guy was playing the game of pretend but his consistency was just him! !
And it was me pushing, him away because what I thought in my crazy little mind this had to be make believe! ! ! and that he's really acting! He really didn't liked me. But he did! ! ! he was loving me, for me. And i Kept trying to find something in my mind too run him away for the sake of not facing hurt someday! ! So it can give me something to say. And truly I became the one whose pretending like I didn't
Like or love him and i did! ! ! Until the day he left! ! ! Because I refuse to see, to hear, his heart! , his spirit, his love for me! ! ! ! !
And I was going crazy! I went too his home! and asked him to forgive me! from the bottom of my heart! Because I heard your spirit, I felt your heart, and I just ran because I got scared of you! ! ! As man I was waiting for something that wasn't never their and the whole time it was me! the hurting person who was causing the hurt! ! ! please for give the crazy man you see! ! ! Whose so very crazy about the man that I see! ! Because I want too do better for us don't leave me yet ummm I love you so very much! ! ! ! ! ! And realize that love still can rap you up like a warm blanket. And tears was pouring down from my face and his as well, then I kissed everyone that fell down his face and he for gave me!
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I heard his heart by Clarence Williams )
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)