Erika Heslop Martin
I Have Hope
As long as I inhale and exhale, I have hope.
As my Creator sustains the heart beat, I have hope.
As I open my eyes to a brand new day, I have hope.
As my ears continue to enlighten me with the magical sounds of nature, I have hope.
As my nostrils draw my attention to the attractive aromas of delicious delicacies, I have hope.
As the wind kisses the hair on my skin, I have hope.
As I taste the sweetness of life, I have hope.
Hope of a beautiful day, a better tomorrow and a bright future.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Hope by Erika Heslop Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries