Erika Heslop Martin
I Have Hope
As long as I inhale and exhale, I have hope.
As my Creator sustains the heart beat, I have hope.
As I open my eyes to a brand new day, I have hope.
As my ears continue to enlighten me with the magical sounds of nature, I have hope.
As my nostrils draw my attention to the attractive aromas of delicious delicacies, I have hope.
As the wind kisses the hair on my skin, I have hope.
As I taste the sweetness of life, I have hope.
Hope of a beautiful day, a better tomorrow and a bright future.
Erika Heslop Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Hope by Erika Heslop Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI