Kabir (1440 - 1518 / Pratapgar, Uttar Pradesh, India)
I Have Attained The Eternal Bliss
I have attained the Eternal Bliss.
There is no time for sorrow or pain,
for now I enjoy singing His glory.
The tree of His pleasure has neither root, nor seed,
as revealed by the grace of the true Guru.
Now there is effulgence of a million suns,
my swan has dipped in the lake of His knowledge.
Says Kabir, listen, O wise brother,
Now comings and goings have come to an end.
Poet Other Poems
- Abode of the Beloved
- Are you looking for me?
- Between the Poles of the Conscious
- Brother, I've Seen Some
- Chewing slowly
- Do Not Go To The Garden Of Flowers
- Friend, Hope For The Guest While You Are...
- Friend, Wake Up! Why Do You Go On Sleepi...
- Hang Up The Swing Of Love Today!
- Having Crossed The River
- He's That Rascally Kind Of Yogi
- Hey brother, why do you want me to talk?
- Hiding In This Cage
- His Death In Benares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.