I Have Attained The Eternal Bliss
I have attained the Eternal Bliss.
There is no time for sorrow or pain,
for now I enjoy singing His glory.
The tree of His pleasure has neither root, nor seed,
as revealed by the grace of the true Guru.
Now there is effulgence of a million suns,
my swan has dipped in the lake of His knowledge.
Says Kabir, listen, O wise brother,
Now comings and goings have come to an end.
Kabir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Attained The Eternal Bliss by Kabir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Ballad Of Reading Gaol, Oscar Wilde
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Passing Lives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The scholar, Angell Afinowi
- Visiting You Alone In A Field of Stone..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Reward, gajanan mishra
- Reflections, Ronald Chapman
- TORNADO SARADHA, Bireswar Halder
- Decorating My Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bombayan Super Stars, You Believe Me Or .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Apologies to my Readers, Angell Afinowi
- Valuable Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak