I Doubt or do I?
I am neither positive nor negative
I am a doubt for am I?
The cloud has a clearer distinction
Than all that humanity can offer
The cloud resembles more clearly
Than I could resemble myself
I am not my resemblance
I am not what I think I am
I doubt if I am unknown
For in that doubt I exist
I am the doubt that I doubt
For I cannot be too sure about that
Certainty is like a cloud resembling me
I can never know what I am
I am what I desire to know
That which is positive is judged
That which is negative is judged
That which is a doubt is unstoppable
If you say ‘darkness is the absence of light'
I'd say ‘light is the absence of darkness'
I am the absence of what I am not
What I am not is the absence of what I am
Existence maybe defined by its absence- ‘nothingness'.
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Doubt or do I? by Ajay Seshadri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar