I dont belive in hope anymore...
people say 'hope is everything! ' but its not,
hope is away of grabbing someone and using it against them,
Just like you did, i trusted you.
I told you my dreams, my life story, my hopes.
and you turned against me.
When i flapped my wings you're like a child, likes to take things apart
with you're hands, I tryed to get free, but you're hands would'nt let go.
ripping up my hopes and dreams of my wings i fall to the ground,
i raised my hands with my wings drip with blood and i cryed 'why? '
but you never answered, you walked away and left me in a cold dark room, surrounded but blood and tears i swallowed myself whole.
in guilt, in fear and in no hope.
So when people ask me 'what is you're hope for the future? '
i say this under a black Veil of self pitty
'I DONT BELIVE IN HOPE ANYMORE..............'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dont belive in hope anymore... by Nicole Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro