PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I am like myself...
As a man I am just an emotional fool.
As a friend I am a good secret-keeper.
As an enemy I am a bloody monster.
As a husband I am badly indifferent sort.
As a father I am not short of being good.
As a son I am not that enough dutiful.
As a grandson I am not any better.
As a teacher I am more than a dedicated self.
As a lover I am ever cinematic romantic.
As a poet, I guess, I am a gifted poetry writer.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am like myself... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 87, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ذهبت, بدر شاكر السياب
- It's Raining (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Prime Truth - 86, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- A Dream Sleeps, Kyle Schlicher
- Is this that special day?, Ronald Chapman
- Is the Universe Really Dark?, Ronald Chapman
- The lone dog barks, Hardik Vaidya
- النبوءة الزائفة, بدر شاكر السياب
- In Charge Of The World, Ronald Chapman