PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I am like myself...
As a man I am just an emotional fool.
As a friend I am a good secret-keeper.
As an enemy I am a bloody monster.
As a husband I am badly indifferent sort.
As a father I am not short of being good.
As a son I am not that enough dutiful.
As a grandson I am not any better.
As a teacher I am more than a dedicated self.
As a lover I am ever cinematic romantic.
As a poet, I guess, I am a gifted poetry writer.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am like myself... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri