How Nice It Will Be!
Where am I to judge who am I?
Sun rays are nice and rains too,
Green fields, grey mountains
colourful flowers. rainbow colours
flowing stream, flying birds
all are nice, all are beautiful
who else can feel nice and great
looking greatness of whole in all parts
great is my joy. great are feelings
but how nice it will be
to be what I should be!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Nice It Will Be! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla