How Nice It Will Be!
Where am I to judge who am I?
Sun rays are nice and rains too,
Green fields, grey mountains
colourful flowers. rainbow colours
flowing stream, flying birds
all are nice, all are beautiful
who else can feel nice and great
looking greatness of whole in all parts
great is my joy. great are feelings
but how nice it will be
to be what I should be!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Nice It Will Be! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra