Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
How Nice It Will Be!
Where am I to judge who am I?
Sun rays are nice and rains too,
Green fields, grey mountains
colourful flowers. rainbow colours
flowing stream, flying birds
all are nice, all are beautiful
who else can feel nice and great
looking greatness of whole in all parts
great is my joy. great are feelings
but how nice it will be
to be what I should be!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.