Gabriel Gauci Maistre
How I Wish
Rushed to my house you did
Late in my dark night
Called me you did,
And awoke me from my sleep
Told me you were outside
And that I needed to come down
And so I did
And to my surprise I find you
Waiting on my doorstep
Just like my rose was waiting on yours
And as I came up to you
You pulled me close
And kissed me
Kissed me till the stars ran out
Oh how I wish this were true
Every night I go to sleep
Thinking of you
Thinking of us
An us that shall never exist
Gabriel Gauci Maistre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Wish by Gabriel Gauci Maistre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen