How I Miss You
My Darling, How I miss your touch
I miss your whisper of 'I love you so much'
Your love is so sweet, so gentle, so tender
So wonderful - just like the sender
My love for you is so true and so deep
I pray that my love you will forever keep
I love you more each and every day
I love you, Baby - in every way
I love it when you Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ! ! ! !
OMG - that makes me Purrrrrrrrrrr! ! ! !
LYL - is where I want to be
Me pleasing you and you pleasing me
I want to be touching you - skin to skin
Baby - I am ready for our life to begin
I am counting the days until then
You will long for love - never again
I will love you like crazy for the rest of your life
You will have the best friend, lover and wife
I want to be your everything
I want to be what makes your heart sing
I love you, Darling - please never doubt
I love you so much - I want to Shout
Until we are together again - hold me in your heart
I am holding you in mine - as I have from the start
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Miss You by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam